Our cutting-edge expertise - your security

Get 15 minutes of free legal advice. If you have something you are wondering about or need help with, we are here for you.

Family ties and Family Connections

If you have received a residence permit in Sweden, in some cases people in your nuclear family are entitled to a residence permit due to affiliation with you. If you are an adult, this may apply to your spouse or children under 18 years of age. If you yourself are under 18, this may apply to your parents. You are welcome to book a meeting with us if you need legal advice prior to, or help with, an application for family reunification

På vår site använder vi cookies. Om du vill fortsätta antar vi att du accepterar detta.